|able to escape||逃げることができる|
|managed to escape||逃げることができた|
|manages to escape||なんとか逃げる|
|trying to escape||逃げようとしている|
· Palm Springs Is the Comedy of the Summer →
The film belongs to the growing canon of time-loop stories, which ensnare their characters in a repeating cycle from which there’s no discernable escape.
· Mum describes moment woman shot by police 'came running at us with this knife' →
Later, after the mum-of-one had escaped to her sister's home and locked the door, the woman was shot in the lower abdomen by police.
· Trump lost at the Supreme Court, but we still won’t see his taxes by November →
No one bears more of the blame for this than Trump, who once again flouted long-standing norms and once again appears to have escaped the consequences.
· The past 24 hours in Trump legal issues and controversies, explained →
As University of Texas School of Law professor Steve Vladeck points out, unless some sort of “fast track” process is created to move this wrangling more quickly through the court system, it will be easy for presidents to use the legal process to delay and eventually escape such subpoenas.
· Silver Chartbook - Time, Think Again →
With very few execution points that allow for a bit more wiggle room of mistakes one can in part escape this problem.
· The billionaire Boohoo family who started with a market stall in Manchester →
Abdullah Kamani, Mahmud’s father, supported himself by selling handbags after escaping war-torn Kenya in the 1960s to build a new life in the UK.
· Q&A: Adam ‘Edge’ Copeland on Returning to WWE and His New Movie →
AC: Right now, any kind of escape is a good thing.
· The new plastic bottle? How to dispose of face masks safely for the environment →
“Anything that’s been specifically created to be used just once and then thrown away, will either end up in landfill, or escape into nature as our waste infrastructure can’t cope with the volumes we produce.”
· ‘No one understood!' How M&S ‘chopped’ British supplier after 30-year relationship →
“However, none of the other three key suppliers have escaped job losses over the years.
· What are the 10 stages of genocide? →
On that day, some 15,000 Bosniak men and boys start to make their escape through the woods, forming a column and hiking more than 100km (62 miles) in an attempt to reach free territory controlled by the Bosnian army.