“Estate” in the news
|real estate developer|
Publications and example sentences
· Macerich: 6 Reasons Why I Have Become Less Optimistic →
Equities, commodities, bonds, real estate etc.
· Exclusive: Buyout firm Sycamore Partners in talks to buy J.C. Penney - sources →
One would be a real estate investment trust that would hold some of the company's property and lease it back to J.C. Penney.
· You Want REITs, But Not These →
Recent reopening efforts have driven a rally for REITs investing in retail real estate.
The New York Times
· And in the Next Zoom Room, a Rat Doing a Striptease →
Whitehead had written five crisscrossing scripts, Blum was investigating real estate options, and the cast was raring to go, ready to play the tortured denizens of a purgatorial nightclub.
· Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd (XIN) CEO Yong Zhang on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Xinyuan Real Estate Co Ltd (NYSE:XIN) Q1 2020 Results Conference Call June 5, 2020 8:00 AM ET
· CBL Properties: A Textbook Case Of Buying More When It Drops And Getting Burned →
The resulting bankruptcy was and still is the largest in real estate history.
· Meet Serendipitous Project, a Black-Owned Sustainable Jewelry Company →
Shop it: Serendipitous Project French estate earrings, $70, serendipitous-project.com
· W.P. Carey: This Blue-Chip Is Positioned To Deliver 10-11% Annual Total Returns Over The Next Decade →
Carey's transition away from Investment Management fully into Real Estate continues to progress.
· Renaissance in France's Loire Valley: 'rebirth' for Chambord castle →
Chambord is Europe's largest walled estate, sprawling over some 50 square kilometres (nearly 20 square miles), ringed by a 32-kilometre (20-mile) wall.
· George Floyd's GoFundMe receives most donations of all time →
A portion of the money will also go to the Estate of George Floyd “for the benefit and care of his children and their educational fund”.