|real estate developer||不動産開発者|
· The Allstate Corporation (ALL) CEO Tom Wilson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We may not need as much real estate in the future as we have today.
· Revolution on trial: looking back at New Haven's Black Panthers at 50 →
“Looking through state and local New Haven archives, I wanted to assemble a longer spatial narrative to connect these histories of community displacement, state surveillance, land speculation, and resistance that have been formed from the colonial era to the present day luxury condo real estate industry,” says Callender.
· Discovery's (DISCA) CEO David Zaslav on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I would start with; let's call them, the windfalls, travel, T&E overall, events, some marketing, real estate, et cetera.
· Queen snub: Prince Philip holds title above monarch - 'Always known he has important role' →
It is the first time the senior royals have travelled away from Windsor since relocating from Buckingham Palace and the Sandringham Estate on March 19 following the coronavirus outbreak.
· Money Stuff: Public Markets Don’t Matter Like They Used To →
Instead of an ad telling you how we offer investors diversified portfolios of private real estate, we want to share examples of how we engage with our investors.
· Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after he hit on teenage girl, book claims →
Prior to the presidency, Mr Trump was a real estate developer and reality TV star.
· Harlots location: Where is Harlots filmed? Where is Harlots set? →
The crew also recreated parts of central London in other parts of the estate which sees the characters going for jaunts down the streets.
· Christine Quinn: Is Christine Quinn still engaged? →
As series three of the popular Netflix series Selling Sunset hits our screens so will Christine Quinn and the glamorous real estate agents of The Oppenheim Group.
· Warner Music Group's (WMG) CEO Steve Cooper on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
You talked about the financial systems one as well the other that I think was more back office and real estate that starts next year.
· Fairfax County home sales →
This sales data recorded by the Fairfax County Department of Tax Administration in March was provided by Black Knight Inc. For information about other residential real estate transactions, visit washingtonpost.com/homesales.