|real estate developer||不動産開発者|
· Urban Edge Offers Strong Value →
However, Urban Edge has taken the approach of owning real estate in supply-constrained markets.
· John Bolton and Mary Trump Seem to Agree on One Thing: Donald Trump Should Not Be in the White House →
Mary notes “from his childhood in the house to his early forays into the New York real estate world and high society until today, Donald’s aberrant behavior has been consistently normalized by others.” It's hard not to read that passage and not draw parallels to today: It seems clear that if Republican senators had been in possession of any kind of spine much of Trump's worst impulses these past three years (including the outrageous act of commuting Roger Stone's sentence just this weekend) might have been avoided.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Long queues as Hongkongers cast ballots in first day of democrats’ primaries →
At Tin Shui Wai's Tin Heng Estate, a long queue has been formed outside a polling station for the democratic camp LegCo primaries in the afternoon.
· Even during pandemic beekeeping remains an essential service →
Within two hours, this cluster of bees will be collected, driven across town and given a new home on some of the most desirable real estate in the city.
· Dividend Champion And Contender Highlights: Week Of July 12 →
Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc.
· MacroView: The Threats To The Bullish Thesis Have Grown →
Important Industries Gutted: Several key labor-intensive industries, such as education, lodging, entertainment, restaurant, travel, retail, and non-residential real estate, all face an existential threat.
· Black Lives Matter: Huge march in Brighton but police make arrests →
DON'T MISS: Racism to blame for Grenfell fire death toll, claim families [OPINION] Jeremy Clarkson slams Michael Palin’s knighthood remarks [JUST IN]Estate agents are BANNING term ‘master bedroom’ in wake of BLM [REVEAL]
· The 8% Income Portfolio: Mid-Year Review →
RNP is a sort of hybrid fund, which invests roughly 50% in real estate (REITs) and the balance of 50% in preferred and debt securities.