|estate developer||Emlak geliştiricisi|
|housing estate||Toplu konut|
|real estate developer||Emlak geliştiricisi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Manhattan DA probing Trump and his business over more than ‘hush-money’ payments →
In a footnote to yesterday’s filing, Vance cited media reports on Trump’s alleged role in the hush-money scheme and on the “unorthodox strategies” he used to expand his real estate empire.
The New York Times
· TikTok, Trump and an Impulse to Play C.E.O. to Corporate America →
Explaining his views to reporters, Mr. Trump drew a parallel to his days in real estate development.
· Trump sets mid-September deadline for TikTok sale →
The real estate tycoon-turned-politician explained his demand for a payment to the Treasury from any takeover of TikTok by likening it to the practice by landlords, illegal in many places including Trump’s base in New York, of demanding under-the-table “key money” from new tenants in addition to the rent.
· Trump claims bank fraud investigation is 'continuation of witch hunt' →
“It was my experience that Mr Trump inflated his total assets when it served his purposes, such as trying to be listed amongst the wealthiest people in Forbes, and deflated his assets to reduce his real estate taxes,” Mr Cohen told the House Oversight Committee last year.
The Wall Street Journal
· Cloud Spending Hits Record Amid Economic Fallout From Covid-19 →
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc., one of the world’s largest commercial real estate services firms, said it shifted roughly 90% of its employees to remote work when the coronavirus struck, representing about 90,000 workers.
· AppFolio, Inc. (APPF) CEO Jason Randall on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We ended the second quarter with 15,011 real estate property manager customers, managing an aggregate of 4.9 million units in our portfolios compared to 13,737 customers and 4.23 million units under management reported one-year ago.
· For richer and poorer, Uncle Sam's coronavirus response widened the gulf →
The sprawling estate houses one of his family's mansions and a thoroughbred facility for his polo horses.
· Queen Elizabeth II backed for Buckingham Palace return -She will go where her laws permit →
“It could even mean that the amount of the Sovereign Grant will never revert to 15 percent of the Crown Estate revenues earlier than expected.
· Commentary: Tourism’s collapse could worsen the economic crisis we face →
If people did stop travelling because of some unforeseen economic shock, he posited, the effects would ricochet through nearly every industry and business, from manufacturing to real estate, restaurants, luxury goods, financial services — you name it.
· Cautiously Grinding Higher (Technically Speaking For 8/3) →
Real estate (VNQ) -- which has also been underperforming the SPY -- had the second-largest inflow.