|eventually became||Sonunda oldu|
|eventually become||Sonunda olmak|
|eventually becoming||Sonunda olur|
|eventually led||Sonunda liderlik etti|
|eventually won||Sonunda kazandı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The China Post
· Failed Maduro coup leader flew on pro-govt magnate’s plane →
Eventually some of Venoco assets, including the brand name, were returned to him, including a unit in Barranquilla.
· Raytheon: Tails You Win, Heads You Don't Lose →
For the bull case, we assume RTX eventually achieves its previous, pre-COVID-19 management target of $8 billion FCF, but two years later than originally planned (i.e., 2023).
· MedMen Enterprises, Inc. (MMNFF) Interim CEO Tom Lynch on Q3 2020 - Earnings Call Transcript →
And we're working very closely with them on what our margin goals eventually will be.
· Asian markets cheered by reopening moves, Hong Kong limits losses →
“Eventually we will see a recovery but to be honest I think analysts are still way too optimistic about corporate profits,” he told Bloomberg TV.
· Plantronics, Inc. (PLT) Interim CEO Bob Hagerty on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I think that it will eventually come back around that people will install, they will have hoteling desks made, there will be regular desk made, and they will put telephones on them.
The China Post
· Lawmakers ejected in Hong Kong debate on Chinese anthem bill →
He eventually was carried out the officers.
· Sex workers' hands tied under virus lockdowns →
It began as a donation-based system, but eventually allowed contributors to access content.
· George Floyd death: Pressure mounts for US officers to be charged →
A video of the incident shows Floyd pleading with police and eventually appearing motionless as the officer's knee remained on his neck.
· Where were we? A refresher of big issues in the NRL before COVID-19 rudely interrupted →
Their stance eventually softened and Morris' request was given the green light.
· If You Missed The IPO, Now Is The Time To Buy Kingsoft Cloud →
After a strong start post its IPO on 8 May 2020, the share price has corrected sharply on worries over a new bill (for the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act) that has just passed the US Senate, which may require US-listed Chinese companies to delist in 3 years or so if this act is eventually signed into law.