Eventually trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|eventually became||Cuối cùng đã trở thành|
|eventually become||Cuối cùng trở thành|
|eventually becoming||Cuối cùng trở thành|
|eventually led||Cuối cùng đã dẫn|
|eventually won||Cuối cùng đã thắng|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Richaun Holmes to Spend Eight Days in Quarantine After Food Delivery Pickup →
The news comes on the same day Russell Westbrook of the Houston Rockets announced that he has tested positive for coronavirus and that he plans to eventually join his team at the restart of the NBA season.
· Political Uncertainty Has Created Opportunity In Lockheed Martin →
This backlog will serve as a steady cash flow generator even if the Pentagon budget is eventually trimmed by a future Administration.
· Where states reopened and cases spiked after the U.S. shutdown →
On April 24, the governor released a blueprint for eventually easing public-health restrictions.
· NYPD officer filmed using Taser against black protester →
Eventually the protester breaks the grapple, and the officer fighting with him steps back.
· Look out, Mars: Here we come with a fleet of spacecraft →
It will drill into the most promising rocks and store a half-kilogram (about 1 pound) of samples in dozens of titanium tubes that will eventually be fetched by another rover.
· Listen to Fauci even if Trump doesn’t. It could be the difference between life and death. →
Eventually, science figured it out, though coming up with effective treatments took many more years — in no small part because politicians kept interfering.
· Michael Obafemi’s last-gasp Southampton equaliser deals blow to Manchester United’s top-four hopes →
This unrelenting high press eventually paid off and caught out Paul Pogba, who failed to spot Danny Ings lurking over his shoulder while turning to receive David de Gea’s pass.
· Texas 3-Star LB Dylan Hazen Selects Wake Forest over Illinois Among Others →
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. -- Eventually Dylan Hazen didn’t return find himself returning to the first Power Five Conference school to offer him a scholarship.
· Army photographer’s orders: Capture the medical story of World War II on film →
Eventually, a portly, cigar-chomping man heaved himself aboard the plane.
· Vikings season 6: Who defeated the Vikings? The REAL story revealed →
“However the battles of 1066 were eventually won by William the Conqueror, a Norman - and of course the Normans were the 'Norsemen' of France, descended from Vikings themselves.