|nominated for eviction||Tahliye için aday gösterildi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Reversing the brain drain: why coronavirus could stop graduates moving to London →
Last week the activist group Save Nour, which is campaigning against the eviction of Nour Cash and Carry from Brixton market in south London, released a video in which members of the local community eloquently explained how gentrification had impacted their lives.
The China Post
· Congress weighs choice: ‘Go big’ on virus aid or hit ‘pause’ →
About 8 in 10 said they were in favor of suspending evictions and foreclosures, giving lump-sum payments to Americans, increased unemployment benefits and suspended student loan payment.
The China Post
· Liz Weston: Find free, solid money advice in uncertain times →
Congress has altered tax laws, temporarily banned certain foreclosures and evictions, made it easier to tap retirement funds and rewritten the rules on unemployment.
· Still Here: A story of incarceration and gentrification in the US →
She now couch surfs because of the stigma associated with renting to a felon and because she does not want to put her grandparents at risk of eviction.
· This is why we're proposing a wealth tax in Spain to help us out of this crisis →
This time, we have banned evictions and electricity and water-supply cuts; we have protected workers from being fired by helping companies to hibernate; we have passed an extraordinary insurance policy for self-employed people; and we are about to put in place a minimum income for hundreds of thousands.
· Rich, but household debt is growing: A time bomb for South Korea? →
It has led to higher rents and forced evictions of some small business owners, such as Yoon Kyung-ja.
· England to provide 3,300 homes for homeless after coronavirus →
Polly Neate, the chief executive of Shelter, said: “If government truly wants to keep people off the streets during this pandemic, it must give judges the power to ensure thousands of renters aren’t made homeless when the eviction freeze ends in June.