|evidence to support||サポートする証拠|
· Yes, there is a right (and wrong) way to burn a scented candle →
And there is some evidence that sweet smells can have an impact on our pain receptors.
The China Post
· Failed Maduro coup leader flew on pro-govt magnate’s plane →
The invaders were caught almost immediately and the embattled leader paraded on state TV the American combatants as evidence of a U.S.-backed coup attempt.
· South Korea faces return to coronavirus restrictions after spike in new cases →
The recent rise in cases is affecting the phased reopening of schools, only recently held up as evidence that South Korea, one of the first countries outside China to be affected, had contained the outbreak.
· Plantronics, Inc. (PLT) Interim CEO Bob Hagerty on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our large customer base and strong strategic alliances are further evidence of our leadership role in this market.
· Canadian court rules against Huawei exec fighting extradition →
Holmes noted that her ruling in no way makes a determination on whether there is sufficient evidence to justify extradition.
· Trump will sign an executive order on social media companies - White House spokeswoman →
Before leaving for Florida earlier in the day to observe a space launch that was postponed because of bad weather, Trump again accused Twitter and other social media of bias without offering evidence.
· In lean times, fierce dinosaur Allosaurus resorted to cannibalism →
Remarkably, 29 per cent of the bones bore evidence of bite marks, a much-higher percentage than usual, indicative of heavy scavenging in what may have been a stressed ecosystem caused by a seasonal drought or potentially a wildfire.
· RBA governor warns of post-coronavirus 'shadow' over economy →
Giving evidence to the Senate committee charged with overseeing the coronavirus crisis, Dr Lowe on Thursday predicted further job losses across the country, signalling the Morrison government would have to deliver fiscal support to the economy for years.
The New York Times
· Amazon’s Big Breakdown →
She has seen news reports about disinfecting and deep cleaning at her workplace but little evidence in person — she wipes down her station herself.
The China Post
· Philippine court convicts American of online child abuse →
Francisco, who heads an anti-human trafficking force, said the raid led to the seizure of the largest amount of digital evidence related to online sexual exploitation of children in the country so far.