|evidence to support||サポートする証拠|
· Photos: Staten Islanders mark Memorial Day in different ways →
But WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said evidence has shown harmful side effects of hydroxychloroquine, including heart problems.
· Paul Whelan: Russian prosecutors demand 18 years in jail for US marine accused of spying →
Speaking to CBS News, Mr Whelan's twin brother, David, said he believed the charges were without evidence, but nonetheless did not expect an acquittal.
The China Post
· In Bolsonaro’s Brazil, everyone else is to blame for virus →
Weeks after praising chloroquine and directing the Army to ramp up production, Bolsonaro admitted last week that there is no scientific evidence of its effectiveness, but said the nation is “at war,” and it is better to fight and lose than not fight at all.
· World Cup questions: why did gifted England not beat Argentina in 1998? →
Look at the evidence.
· So, you're planning on getting pregnant this year →
This is mostly due to a lack of research about how COVID-19 affects pregnant women and their babies, rather than evidence of bad outcomes.
The New York Times
· Trump Administration Coronavirus Testing Strategy Draws Concerns: 'This Isn't the Hunger Games' →
The Safra authors who crafted the estimate said that the federal report had cherry-picked one simple example from their analysis without considering other evidence.