|archaeological evidence||Arkeolojik kanıt|
|evidence against||Aleyhine kanıt|
|evidence suggests||Kanıt gösteriyor|
|evidence to support||Destekleyici kanıt|
|no evidence||Kanıt yok|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Trump says New York election should be redone as he rails against mail-in voting →
Last week, he suggested delaying the upcoming presidential election in order for people to vote “safely”, claiming without evidence that mail-in ballots would lead to fraudulent results.
· Court hears horrific details of how 'Doomsday Mom' Lori Vallow's children were discovered →
Rexburg Police Detective Ray Hermosillo gave the chilling testimony in a preliminary hearing to determine if there is enough evidence to hold her husband Chad Daybell for trial.
The New York Times
· Trump Again Assails Mail-In Voting →
The president has been raging against voting by mail for several months, claiming without evidence that the process is plagued by fraud.
· A 'vehicle malfunction' is behind the giant Apple wildfire in California, officials say →
Physical evidence found at the scene supported the eyewitness claims, the statement said.
· Trump claims authority to issue order on mail-in votes →
There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud through mail-in voting and the states that use it exclusively say they have necessary safeguards in place to ensure that a hostile foreign actor doesn’t disrupt the vote.
· More data, but still confusion over how much children spread SARS-CoV-2 →
In any case, however, the authors suggest that the study provides clear evidence that young children have the potential to pass the virus on to others.
The New York Times
· The Good News About What Human Genius Can Still Do →
The American mission is by far the most sophisticated: The rover, named Perseverance, which will reach Mars sometime in February, will study a former lake bed and assemble a pile of rock samples for a future mission to bring back in search of any evidence that there may once have been life on the Red Planet.
· National Digest: Leaked video of Floyd arrest is published; House panel to open inquiry into DHS office →
The partial footage — about 26 of the 64 minutes of video that has been filed as evidence in the ongoing criminal case into Floyd’s death — shows a White police officer pulling a gun on Floyd within seconds of approaching him in a parked car, prompting the 46-year-old Black man to panic, cry and beg for his life in an encounter that would ultimately turn fatal.
· Trump sets mid-September deadline for TikTok sale →
“The US is using an abused concept of national security and, without providing any evidence, is making presumptions of guilt and issuing threats to relevant companies,” said spokesman Wang Wenbin.
· Seahawks Set to Experiment with Three Safety Looks in Training Camp →
But as evidenced by the big smile beaming on his face on Monday, the mad scientist has already imagined the possibilities and can't wait to see how things play out later this month.