Exacerbate en las noticias
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Report: NSTP quitting historic ‘Balai Berita’ as part of Media Prima cost-cuts →
Media Prima previously announced it was proceeding with the next phase of its business transformation due to disruptive changes in the media sector and challenging macroeconomic conditions, which were exacerbated by unknown variables surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic.
· China sanctions US officials as tensions escalate →
But the US immediately returned fire, with State Secretary Mike Pompeo issuing a statement rejecting almost all of China's claims in the South China sea, exacerbating tensions over one of Asia's most contentious foreign policy issues.
· Texas Senate runoff asks whether what worked for Democrats in 2018 still works in 2020 →
Since the coronavirus began to spread in Texas soon after the March primary, Hegar has continued to call for changes to the U.S. health-care system and has highlighted the racial and economic disparities exacerbated by the crisis.
· Action to stop winter Covid-19 second wave in UK 'must start now' →
Every winter hospitals experience a surge in patients as seasonal flu sweeps through the population, people have more falls on icy pavements, and the cold weather exacerbates health problems such as asthma, heart disease and lung conditions.
· Inheritance Tax UK: Families set for windfall but could lose out to lack of IHT awareness →
A lack of awareness surrounding inheritance and government rules could mean unnecessary bills, and could exacerbate an inheritance gap.
· Understanding The Apparent Mismatch Between Current Economic Conditions And The Financial System →
Existing disparities of inequality and maldistribution have been dramatically exacerbated as the financial indices have soared.
· Economic revival: Focus on building infrastructure →
This deceleration is likely to exacerbate, going forward, with estimates suggesting PFCE to grow at its slowest pace in 15 years.
· The Guardian view on England's hungry children: the indigestible truth →
This has left them worse off than UC claimants, who were granted a £20 weekly rise, and has exacerbated their vulnerability to the shocks of recent months.
· Pro-Trump super PAC set to launch $23 million ad campaign in critical states next week →
Next week, aides say, Biden will offer new details on what it calls a “clean energy and infrastructure plan,” followed by a plan creating a 21st century caregiving and education workforce, recognizing a shortage in healthcare providers that has been exacerbated during the pandemic.
The New York Times
· Black Lives Matter Street Painting Is Rejected in Catskill, N.Y. →
The debate over whether to allow the street art has exacerbated racial tensions in Catskill, where just over a fifth of the population is Black.