Exacerbate en las noticias
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Racism making Indigenous Queenslanders sick, says health body →
They include poor mental health, social and emotional distress, injury, harmful alcohol and substance use, self-harm, suicide ideation and attempts, and exacerbated physical health conditions due to disengagement with the health system, the QAIHC says.
· Anger at new police abuse videos as US protests eye weekend →
While condemning Floyd’s death, he has adopted a tough stance towards the protesters and has been accused of exacerbating tensions.
· Atlantic hurricane season already record-breaking — and minority communities disproportionately at risk →
After Hurricane Florence, a segment aired in January 2018, about the devastation of New Bern, North Carolina, where low-income, black residents in a city housing project struggled to cope with pre-existing challenges that were exacerbated by the storm.
· Witness describes brutal police attack on protester caught on video as Indianapolis police announce investigation →
“US police across the country are failing their obligations under international law to respect and facilitate the right to peaceful protest, exacerbating a tense situation and endangering the lives of protesters,” said Rachel Ward, national director of research at Amnesty International USA.
· Commentary: India grapples with COVID-19 migrant worker chaos →
The move may have exacerbated COVID-19’s spread.
· Greener and cleaner: Reimagining our cities in the wake of COVID-19 →
The crisis will exacerbate all those trends.
· Anger at new police abuse videos as U.S. protests eye weekend →
While condemning Floyd's death, he has adopted a tough stance towards the protesters and has been accused of exacerbating tensions.
· United Spirits rating: 'Neutral'; Performance was below par in Q4FY20 →
Impact of extremely sharp excise increases across states would only exacerbate the pressure on FY21 profitability.
· A Senegal-Raised, Silicon Valley-Based Designer Shares Her Vision for a More Inclusive, Sustainable Fashion Industry →
Just a few weeks ago, sustainability was top of mind for designers as COVID-19 exacerbated issues the industry has ignored for years: excessive waste, enormous carbon emissions, overcrowded factories.
· Country Australia losing its voice: 'There wouldn't be a journalist within cooee' →
“I think lots of things were happening before the pandemic, and have been exacerbated by the pandemic, that illustrate country Australia is losing its voice.”