· George Floyd: Video evidence of police violence against protesters mounts →
“US police across the country are failing their obligations under international law to respect and facilitate the right to peaceful protest, exacerbating a tense situation and endangering the lives of protesters,” she added.
· Faustian Bargains →
“These charges were result of a decline in both current and future expected cash flows, which was exacerbated by the Covid-19 pandemic,” Tapestry Inc. CFO Joanne Crevoiserat said on an April 29 earnings call.
· Extension of moratorium on loan repayment to affect liquidity conditions of NBFCs: Icra →
Loan sell-down volumes, which remained healthy at about Rs 1.9-2.0 lakh crore over the last two fiscals, would be significantly impacted in the current fiscal, further exacerbated by asset quality concerns amidst rising uncertainties caused by the contracting economic activity, the report said.
· Trade war tradeoff: How a Missouri town got America’s dirtiest air →
George DeLisle, coroner for New Madrid County, said the outcomes are likely exacerbated by poor behaviors like smoking.
· The Politics of Pandemic in Southeast Asia →
Thailand, according to a the 2018 Credit Suisse Global Wealth Databook, is the most inequitable society in the world, a trend that has been exacerbated since the 2006 coup d’etat.
· Bursa Malaysia closes higher →
However, we do not foresee exacerbated stress to the banking sector as it is facing current headwinds on a position of strength,” it said.
The New York Times
· Don’t Bar Ex-Offenders From Coronavirus Aid Funds →
It would begin to address the pre-existing racial disparities in access to funds that have been exacerbated by the program.
· The only child: how is quarantine affecting kids without siblings? →
Although kids are generally resilient, Stalk notes that mental health and behavioral issues can be exacerbated by the stress, strangeness and stagnation of the pandemic.
· Equinor: Getting Less Attractive →
The company decided to slash the dividend rather than increasing debt again and exacerbating debt-to-capital ratios, which are already high.
The New York Times
· Donald Trump Is Lost in Space →
Bret: Right, and the long coronavirus lockdown has probably increased the strain and exacerbated the explosion.