Exacerbate в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Florida reports largest, single-day increase in Covid cases →
He said while each county will have to come up with procedures, depending on their local infection rate, not opening the schools would exacerbate the achievement gap between high- and low-performing students.
The New York Times
· Health Care Takes Center Stage in Battle for Congress During Pandemic →
Democrats say voter anxiety about health care has been exacerbated by the Trump administration’s decision to again ask the Supreme Court to take the health care law off the books.
· Md. Gov. Hogan on school reopening: 'We're not going to be rushed into this' →
Next week, aides say, Biden will offer new details on what it calls a “clean energy and infrastructure plan,” followed by a plan creating a 21st century caregiving and education workforce, recognizing a shortage in healthcare providers that has been exacerbated during the pandemic.
· Ukraine's green energy revolution has its problems – but it isn't a pipe dream →
As the share of renewable sources continued to grow, this further exacerbated the situation.
· Weekly Commentary: Utmost Crazy →
Typically, the primary risks associated with exacerbating bubble excess would be domestic-focused - i.e.
· Nonprofit hopes to build 20 'tiny homes' for Black transgender women →
The violence Black trans women endure is directly related to housing insecurity, Gore said, adding that the COVID-19 pandemic will likely exacerbate the situation.
· Skin lightening in South Asia is why we have an anti-Blackness problem →
Brands that profit from and exacerbate colorism realized they needed some course correction.
· Are breathing techniques good for your health? →
“Right now, breathing is hot.” McKeown believes a range of conditions including asthma are caused or exacerbated by a modern human mouth-breathing tendency brought on largely by dietary changes.
· EU waste laid bare: How Brussels spent £2million to 'tackle eurosceptics online' →
The current pandemic, lockdown measures and the economic crisis looming seem to be exacerbating divisive trends in Europe.
· The Observer view on racism within the police →
It said any attempt to justify the implicit discrimination “exacerbates the climate of distrust”.