|before his execution||彼の処刑前|
|method of execution||実行方法|
|ordered the execution||実行を命じた|
|planning and execution||計画と実行|
|trial and execution||裁判と執行|
· Workiva: Time To Move Faster →
Expanding into Europe adds some execution risk.
· Adams Resources & Energy: A Bet On Oil And Management →
Fortunately for new management, prior management didn't set a terribly high bar for profitability and execution, with ventures into oil exploration and medical systems leading to write offs.
· Advance Auto Parts Is On The Right Track →
We continue to experience shortfalls on execution, driven by availability and service levels.
· Continued Pricing Pressure Tips Daqo's Risk Reward Prospect Slightly Bearish →
In terms of execution, Daqo New Energy (DQ) has without a doubt outperformed every single peer competitor during the past decade.
· How Do You Kneel on a Neck for Nine Minutes? →
Oppenheimer asked killers to reenact their executions, to simulate their own violence.
· Mata Hari review – seductive study of an irresistible woman →
A penchant for military men and need for cash leads to a conviction for spying and execution by firing squad.
· Secret sacrifice: the agents who risked all behind Nazi lines →
More harrowingly, it had also been 75 years since the execution by Nazi Germany of scores of the agents of Britain’s Special Operations Executive (SOE) being held as prisoners of war.
The New York Times
· Breonna Taylor's Death: What To Know →
Mayor Fischer has also announced other changes to ensure “more scrutiny, transparency and accountability,” including the naming of a new police chief; a new requirement that body cameras always be worn during the execution of search warrants; and the establishment of a civilian review board for police disciplinary matters.
· Lenovo’s smart clock that can display your Google Photos library is only $40 →
A soundbar that can act as a streaming device sounds too good to be true, and my colleague Jon Porter found in his review that JBL’s execution has more than a few faults.