|before his execution||Infazından önce|
|method of execution||Uygulama yöntemi|
|ordered the execution||Infaz emri verdi|
|planning and execution||Planlama ve yürütme|
|trial and execution||Deneme ve infaz|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· KB Financial Group: Capital Return Policy Remains Key Catalyst →
For KB Financial shares listed in Korea, there are limited risks associated with buying or selling the shares in terms of trade execution, given that the Korea Exchange is one of the major stock exchanges that is internationally recognized and there is sufficient trading liquidity.
· Burundi president applauds chosen successor on election win →
State security forces have been accused by rights groups and the United Nations of crimes against humanity and abuses such as torture, disappearances, sexual violence and executions.
· Costco Could Flirt With $300 For A While →
Margins rose to 19.4%, 2.9% higher than consensus, with management stating that “while merchandise margins benefited from the strong sales performance and continued execution of our category profitability improvement initiatives, these drivers were offset by distribution costs associated with the coronavirus pandemic, the decline in our higher-margin apparel business and the temporary shut-down of our higher-margin services business.”
· Bolt, the European on-demand transport company, raises $109M on a $1.9B valuation →
We believe that Bolt is helping drive a fundamental change in how consumers interact with the transport infrastructure of their cities and look forward to the company’s continued execution on its strategic vision.”
· Shimao Property: All Eyes On Share Placements And Spin-Off →
For Shimao Property shares listed in Hong Kong, there are limited risks associated with buying or selling the shares in terms of trade execution, given that the Hong Kong Stock Exchange is one of the major stock exchanges that is internationally recognized, and there is sufficient trading liquidity.
· Logistics to be game-changer for delivery businesses amid Covid if they make this cost-effective move →
The mass hiring also means that the new staff needs to be trained not just in contactless order execution but also on the sanitization best practices, both for their own safety and the customer’s safety.
· Bharti Airtel share price falls 5% as promoter sells stake; right time to buy? Check target price →
Motilal Oswal has recommended to ‘buy’ Bharti Airtel shares, as the company “has delivered strong execution in the last two quarters, with industry-leading revenue growth, ARPU increase and 4G subscriber adds”.
· Convicted murderer could be re-elected as Suriname votes →
Bouterse is a controversial figure who last year was sentenced to 20 years in prison by a military court for ordering executions during a previous military dictatorship.
· Pluralsight: More Upside Ahead →
Strong execution has maintained growth at +30%.
· Public projects: Why states should go beyond ‘heads I win, tails you lose’ →
Timeliness in payments to prime- and sub-contractors, promptness in refund of performance guarantees, and fairness in imposition of liquidated damages are recognised as intrinsic to efficient contract administration worldwide; these become critically important during financial stress, and especially during Covid-19—when execution of public projects is key to speedy economic recovery.