Exile trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|forced into exile||Buộc phải lưu vong|
|government in exile||Chính phủ lưu vong|
|living in exile||Sống lưu vong|
|sent into exile||Gửi đi lưu vong|
|went into exile||Đi lưu vong|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Allowing the privileged few to flee Hong Kong isn't liberation →
Those who do not know the open wound of exile can callously suggest uprooting a people and congratulate themselves for being generous and clever.
· The children's book author who moved out, twice, to protect his family →
During his six-week exile, he visited the family home every day – talking, playing games and reading stories through Noah’s bedroom window.
The New York Times
· Manchester City’s Champions League Ban Is Overturned →
The club, one of the world’s richest teams, had faced a two-year exile from Europe’s top soccer competition for breaking cost-control rules.
· Wuhan Zall to play on opening day of virus-delayed China season →
Zall, who were forced into exile for 104 days after the virus emerged in the city late last year, face newly promoted Qingdao Huanghai behind closed doors in Suzhou, near Shanghai, on July 25.
· Man City Champions League ban LIVE: CAS to reveal outcome of Uefa decision →
The decision also has large ramifications for the rest of the Premier League too, as if the ban is upheld, fifth place in the table becomes a Champions League-qualifying position, while City’s leading names could well look to leave the club rather than face two years exiled from Europe.
· Lucifer season 5 theories: Lucifer and Chloe will be separated for several episodes →
Although Lucifer (played by Tom Ellis) granted the wishes of ‘Deckerstar’ fans when he admitted his love for Chloe Decker (Lauren German), he made the decision to exile himself from Earth.
· Democrats are getting ready to govern responsibly on climate change →
Instead, they have largely exiled themselves from the debate by refusing to accept the necessity to act vigorously.
· Q&A: UN's Agnes Callamard on drone strike that killed Soleimani →
Such a race is taking place in the midst of persistent and repeated attacks against basic principles of humanity - hospitals and schools are routinely targeted by parties to a conflict; human rights defenders, journalists and dissidents living in exile do not find safety abroad but continue to be threatened, harassed, and sometimes killed.
· 'A hell of a lot of hurt': writers confront South Africa's apartheid past →
Another book has revealed the existence of a “terrorist album”, a bound collection of 7,000 photographs of wanted anti-apartheid activists who had fled into exile, which was distributed to police stations under apartheid.
· The other family Harry's forgotten, says NICK FERRARI →
Now in self-imposed exile just five miles from that world-famous Hollywood sign, Harry chooses to give us all a lecture about what he sees as the problem of racism that is at the core of the Commonwealth.