Exit в новостях
|early exit||Ранний выход|
|emergency exit||Эвакуационный выход|
|entrance and exit||Вход и выход|
|entry and exit||Вход и выход|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Gap's (GPS) CEO Sonia Syngal on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We're not yet guiding to what we think the exit rate on store closures will look like.
· Rajya Sabha election 2020: Congress crisis deepens as another Gujarat MLA quits, third resignation in 3 days →
Congress MLAs resign in Gujarat, Gujarat Rajya Sabha election 2020: The Congress party’s troubles ahead of the Rajya Sabha elections in Gujarat mounted further on Friday with the exit of another party legislator, just days after two MLAs resigned from the Legislative Assembly.
· NRL given permission to have small crowds at games in NSW from next week →
Much has work has already been done at Bankwest Stadium on traffic flow with the entry and exit points of the ground.
· Chelsea close in on £54M transfer of RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner after personal terms agreed →
Michy Batshuayi is set to depart this summer and his exit could all but be confirmed with the signing of Werner.
· Africa’s top angel Tomi Davies eyes startups and co-investors →
Seven years later, Davies received a 20x return on his first exit and a decade after that he’s recognized as an architect of early-stage investing across Africa.
· Coronavirus: Tony Blair tells government mass testing regime must be introduced to keep virus at bay →
“There are concerns that early tests may not pick up the virus — but under mass testing not only are tests available for all regardless of symptoms but there could also be scope for a contacted citizen to take two tests, seven days apart, and if both returned negative, the individual would be eligible to exit self-isolation early.
· Russian-backed Hifter forces retreat from Tripoli →
Forces allied with the UN-supported government said they had regained control of all of Tripoli's entrance and exit points after taking back the airport, claiming that the siege to capture the capital for over a year has effectively ended.
· DocuSign: No Longer A Bargain →
In the comments section of my previous article, my comments were for investors to exit the stock due to a lack of upside at these levels.
· Wiley on his final album: 'I need to not let grime die on the way out' →
This is not the godfather of grime’s first supposed exit.
· The Cooper Companies, Inc. (COO) CEO Al White on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So looking for some improvement here as we exit the year and certainly some improvement in Q4 as offices are opening back up.