“Exonerate” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Unsolved Mysteries: Were any Unsolved Mysteries cases solved? →
Additionally, more than 100 families have been reunited with missing relatives and seven individuals who were wrongfully convicted of crimes have been exonerated and released.
· S. Korea court rejects child porn site operator’s US extradition →
“The decision should not be interpreted as exonerating him,” the court added, according to Yonhap.
· 'It was a rollercoaster': Outcry, the most surprising docuseries of the summer →
He was released and exonerated in 2013).
· South Korea court rejects US extradition request for child porn network operator →
The court said the ruling should not be interpreted as exonerating Son, and that he should actively cooperate with investigators and face proper punishment, according to Yonhap.
The Rio Times
· Investigation Into Weintraub Referred to First Instance In Absense of Legislative Priviledge →
Risking being targeted by the Federal Police, the ex-Minister traveled to the United States one day before being exonerated by President Jair Bolsonaro, on Saturday, June 20th.