|began to expand||拡大し始めた|
|continued to expand||拡大し続けた|
|decided to expand||拡大することを決めた|
|order to expand||拡大するために|
|plans to expand||拡大する予定|
The New York Times
· Going Viral, or Not, in the Milky Way →
“There thus exists a great filter between death and expanding lasting life, and humanity faces the ominous question: How far along this filter are we?”
The China Post
· Foxconn employees in Taiwan receive yearly income of NT$2.72 million →
Foxconn announced earlier this year that it would expand the range of parenting bonuses from birth through 3 years old to the age of 6.
· Coronavirus: Three former PMs among world leaders calling for $2.5 trillion emergency package for developing countries →
Representing voices from all continents, the G20 was a better forum to “agree a global growth plan and unite a divided world” than the G7, even in the expanded form taking in countries like South Korea, Australia and India proposed by Donald Trump, he said.
· Biomedical engineering and mechanics postdoc and students adapt lab spaces and resources to 3D print PPE parts →
We are looking to source printers from anywhere to expand our production because the predictions of how many face shields will be needed changes daily.
· Kimbell Royalty Partners: A Landlord With A >25% Secure Yield →
Kimbell Royalty has recently made a difficult-timed acquisition to expand its portfolio.
The Japan Times
· Japan approves safer, easier PCR coronavirus test using saliva →
This has become a sticking point in expanding the scale of PCR testing.
· Mixed fortunes for London shops hit by Covid-19 pandemic →
The Grain bakery has expanded its offering, transforming itself into a mini grocer by replacing tables for customers with shelves.
· Australia's arts support package in limbo as meeting of ministers ends in stalemate →
The government has long resisted calls to expand the eligibility for jobkeeper, even after revelations last month that the six-month wage subsidy scheme was likely to cost $60bn less than originally forecast.
· Scott Morrison asks Washington embassy to investigate attack on Australian TV crew →
The Morrison government will not refuse the opportunity join the expanded G7, but also does not want to be seen to be joining the US in a China containment policy, especially at a time when Mr Trump is increasingly isolated from other world leaders and facing a domestic crisis with the riots.
· Asian Australian students' success is often maligned – but it's our education system that's unequal →
These changes have created an expanded culture of competition and anxiety in our education system.