|come to expect||期待するようになる|
|did not expect||予期しなかった|
|expect to see||見ることを期待する|
|what to expect||何を期待します|
The China Post
· Quarantine bottlenecks add to woes of returning Filipinos →
At least 300,000 more displaced Filipinos were expected to journey home, “but this time, we should know what to do,” the blunt-speaking leader said.
· Booking photo of former Minneapolis officer Derek Chauvin released →
That pain has resonated in major cities across the country, where protests were expected to unfold Friday night and over the weekend from Atlanta to Oakland, California, and Denver to Dallas.
· Melbourne primary school class quarantined after student tests positive →
But the primary school I fully expect to open on Monday,” Professor Sutton said.
· First post-Covid-19 lockdown flight departs Europe for China →
On arrival, “we expect we'll have very long checks, fever measurements, corona tests, antibody tests, and then we'll have to go into a 14-day quarantine,” said Bernd Poth.
· Coronavirus hopes and fears centre on 'immunity' →
In theory this could explain why early estimates of the proportion of individuals who have been infected by the new coronavirus have been lower than expected -- at around 5 to 10 percent of the total population in several countries.