|come to expect||期待するようになる|
|did not expect||予期しなかった|
|expect to see||見ることを期待する|
|what to expect||何を期待します|
· Climate-friendly almond farmers coax life from drying Spanish soil →
Both Ohlenschlager and Barnes expect international demand to hold up, but say selling at home may get tougher as Spain teeters on the brink of recession.
· US mortgage applications rise for sixth straight week →
WASHINGTON: U.S. applications for home mortgages jumped last week, in a sixth straight weekly increase, suggesting the housing market could lead the economy's recovery from the novel coronavirus crisis even as high unemployment is expected to linger.
· Why US energy CEOs will get big payouts despite oil meltdown →
That system means the heavy shareholder losses expected this year will likely not translate to big reductions in CEO stock awards because the pandemic hit all oil companies in roughly equal measure.
· Voi hires former Bird UK chief to bring e-scooters to British streets →
“Richard Corbett joins Voi immediately as head of the Swedish company’s UK, Ireland and Benelux operations, as the UK government prepares to change the law to finally allow e-scooters to be ridden on roads and cyclepaths,” explains Voi, adding that he’ll be responsible for leading Voi’s push into the UK, where it expects to see at least 50,000 rides per day by the end of 2020 in London.
· China to increase international flights if COVID-19 under control: Regulator →
Li said it was likely that the number of flights would be fewer than 407, given expected fluctuating demand on some routes.
The New York Times
· DealBook: One Giant Leap for SpaceX →
Analysts expect worse to come: a 43 percent fall in the second quarter and 25 percent drop in the third, according to FactSet.
· StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) CEO Thiago Piau on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Regarding margins, despite the second quarter being the most affected by COVID-19, we expect an adjusted pre-tax margin between 20% and 24% in the quarter, already including one-off items such as severance costs related to our workforce reduction and incentives provided to clients, among other factors.
· Merlin Properties - One Of The Largest European REITs →
So we're not expecting any meaningful deviation in May versus April.
· Lauren: 'No one wanted to ref in training. Wenger hid. Pat Rice was the bravest' →
“I don’t think they expected it.”
· Iran, US prisoners held by two sides →
He was arrested in 2015 and is expected to be released in June 2024, according to the BOP.