“Expedite” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· MorphoSys FDA Approval, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma →
The Breakthrough Therapy designation provides for expedited development and review of the drug candidate.
· COVID-19 vaccine: In race against time, vaccine developers look beyond conventional technologies →
While it takes years of research and testing to produce a vaccine, scientists are coming up with new methods in order to expedite the development process of COVID-19 vaccine.
The New York Times
· A Coronavirus Vaccine Is Coming. Just Don’t Call It ‘Warp Speed.’ →
Combining those efforts, it could take as little as three to six months to generate enough convincing safety and efficacy data for companies to apply for expedited review by the Food and Drug Administration.
· UPS Readies Freezer Farms to Ship Virus Vaccine — If We Get One →
Operation Warp Speed was organized to expedite vaccine development by pulling together pharmaceutical companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc. and Moderna Inc. in a coordinated effort.
· CNB officer jailed 18 months for switching man's urine sample →
This would expedite the out-processing of Muang’s departure from the CNB office, with no further action taken.
· Brunswick Corporation (BC) CEO Dave Foulkes on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our capital expenditure assumptions are increasing slightly, reflecting the ability to potentially expedite additional capital projects in the year, given available cash flow, assuming economic conditions do not deteriorate.
· Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc. (BHLB) CEO Richard Marotta on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In part, this was due to $2 million in bonuses and discretionary costs accrued to expedite PPP loan processing.
· Wrap Technologies, Inc. (WRTC) CEO Marc Thomas on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In general, once people adjusted to video conferencing, as I'm sure many of you have it expedited the sales process.
· Solvay SA (SVYSF) CEO Ilham Kadri on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We brought forward the closure of our plant in Manchester in the U.K. and only closed that a couple of weeks ago and we're focused on expediting the closure of the second site in Tulsa in Oklahoma in the U.S. by the first quarter of next year.
· Luther Burbank Corporation (LBC) CEO Simone Lagomarsino on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We pride ourselves in being a bank, where depositors can place their funds in a safe and reliable deposit account, earning competitive returns, and where loan customers understand that we are a trusted lender, willing to facilitate temporary accommodations or expedite loan fundings as needed based on their individual circumstances.