Expenditure в новостях
|capital expenditure||Капитальные затраты|
|energy expenditure||Расход энергии|
|government expenditure||Государственные расходы|
|public expenditure||Государственные расходы|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Ferrari's (RACE) CEO Louis Camilleri on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As a consequence, capital expenditures are confirmed to be around €750 million.
· In Oklahoma, Online School’s Operator Refuses to Release Spending Records. In California, Records Are Public →
The company refused to comply with auditors’ subpoenas, which requested bank and credit card statements, vendor contracts, school emails, records on various fees and learning fund revenues and expenditures.
· Lockheed Martin: Strong Q2 2020 Results Help To Maintain My Buy Rating →
Moving to FCF, the company generated $4.496 billion in operating cash flow through Q2 2020 against $636 million in capital expenditures for total FCF of $3.860 billion.
· Slate Office REIT: Sector Headwinds, Dividend Coverage Concerns, And Overstated NAV Demonstrate Potential Value Trap In REIT →
Actual amounts will vary from period to period depending on various factors, including but not limited to, the timing of expenditures made and contractual lease obligations.”
· McKesson Corporation (MCK) CEO Brian Tyler on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Investment in growth opportunities remains a key priority for McKesson and during the quarter, we made $170 million of capital expenditures.
· SunCoke Energy Inc. (SXC) CEO Mike Rippey on Q2 2020 Results-Earnings Call Transcript →
Our capital expenditures are estimated to be approximately $80 million, which now includes $12 million of capital for foundry coke.
· Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB) CEO Brad Hughes on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We generated significant cash flow, in part by taking decisive actions during the early stages of the pandemic, including reducing working capital and capital expenditures and limiting discretionary spending.
· Hudson Ltd. (HUD) CEO Roger Fordyce on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Capital expenditures decreased to $6 million in the second quarter compared to $15 million last year.
· CSI Compressco LP (CCLP) Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We were able to reduce maintenance capital expenditures by almost 40% in the second quarter versus the first quarter, in response to the slowdown in business activity levels.
· The Rich Still Want to Buy Their Ferraris →
The company decided against taking the axe to capital expenditures and costs, choosing instead to continue paying staff and to accelerate bonuses for dealers.