|capital expenditure||Sermaye artırımı|
|energy expenditure||Enerji harcaması|
|government expenditure||Hükümet harcamaları|
|public expenditure||Kamu harcamaları|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Petropavlovsk PLC (PPLKF) CEO Pavel Maslovskiy on Q4 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
On the next slide with information about the CapEx, the total amount of capital expenditures last year against the previous year and that is the results of the commissioning on the pressure oxidation of course.
· Hidden Stock Market Gems: Fuchs Petrolub →
For 2021, I will still assume that cash from operations will be 20% lower than in 2019 (for comparison, in 2019, the company saw a 15% decline in revenue), but as capital expenditures will be much lower from 2021 going forward (about €80 million), the free cash flow will be €183 million in our calculation.
· CSX Corporation Will Steam Through COVID-19 →
After all, railroads are a capital-intensive business given the expenditure needed to maintain a rail network.
· Switch: Overvalued For Such Low Growth Prospects →
Perhaps even more concerning is that Switch - which is already capex-heavy - grew capital expenditures by nearly 2x in the first quarter to $80.9 million, despite its full-year capex guidance calling for flattish capex spend (the company notes that 1Q19 presents a difficult comp due to rainfall delaying last-year construction).
· Methanex: The Dividend Should Return Once Conditions Recover →
Following their recent surge in capital expenditure, their free cash flow and thus dividend coverage was weighed down heading into this downturn at only 48.83% in 2019.
· 51job: Despite Short-Term Pain, Long-Run Perspectives Look Bright →
In general, the company finances all its capital expenditures by means of its cash flows from operations.
· Enterprise Products Partners - A +9% Yield From A Best In Breed Midstream →
Lastly, the company is drastically cutting its capital expenditures to support its portfolio.
· Nexstar Media Group Is A Buy →
Please note that CAPEX is an estimate based on the actual capital expenditures over the past four years, so this figure is more flexible.
· Opposition demands checks on B1tn borrowing →
He said that the government had merely set up a scrutiny committee to oversee spending the money, whereas it was necessary for MPs to monitor expenditures to prevent corruption and guarantee maximal benefits.
· Harvest Health: Licking Its Wounds →
Harvest expects to spent up to $40 million of this capital on debt servicing and to spend $10 to $30 million on capital expenditures for the remainder of the year.