The New York Times
· ‘Motorcycle of Tomorrow’ Is Heavy on Flair and Light on the Environment →
“It’s very expensive, energy intensive and it’s not sustainable,” Mr. Thuo said.
The New York Times
· The Teenage Tinkerer Behind an E-Bike Revolution →
The RadRunner has extra-fat tires to absorb bumps rather than an expensive front suspension.
· 'Why can't I be legal anywhere?': exploited and left stateless by Sweden →
He was even mocked by friends and relatives: where’s the money, the success, the expensive things?
· BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV) CEO Andrew Masterman on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So there's really we're not we want to be very clear, we're not generating this cash on the back of our vendors with expensive push on our payables.
· Tech war escalates as Washington unveils 'Clean Network' program →
Now read: Apple: Most Expensive Valuation In A Decade »
· Archaeology breakthrough: Inside £300million 17th-century 'shipwreck of century' discovery →
In addition to 265 people, the ship was carrying as much as 40 tonnes of silver, gold and around 70 pounds of Colombian emeralds, some of the finest and most expensive in the world.
· Livongo-Teladoc Merger: Resist The Noise And Imagine The Future →
Not only is this a massive increase from the already expensive 29 times sales valuation Livongo was priced at when I started my coverage on the company around a month ago, but it also makes Livongo one of the most expensive stocks in the market at all.
· Property: House prices to drop by 30 percent for key workers and first time buyers →
Property is an expensive purchase for anyone but it could become a bit cheaper for some.
· Nathan Aké moves to Man City, joins list of most expensive Dutch players →
Dutch international Nathan Aké has become the fourth most expensive Dutch player of all time, with a €44m (£41m) move from Bournemouth to Manchester City.
· 4 in 10 real estate-linked ranking officials own more than two homes →
Notably, three of the multiple homeowners have more than two houses in Seoul's Gangnam Ward, the nation's most expensive area, and three surrounding wards, it added.