|less expensive||Daha az pahalı|
|more expensive||Daha pahalı|
|most expensive||En pahalı|
|too expensive||Çok pahalı|
|very expensive||Çok pahalı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The China Post
· Israeli police probe false claims in case against PM’s wife →
Last year, a Jerusalem court ordered Sara Netanyahu to pay a fine of more than $15,000 for misusing state funds for expensive meals.
· 5 Things I Like About Stitch Fix →
The company's valuation isn't as expensive as it first appears.
· The Station: Amazon eyes Zoox, Aurora goes back to school and Cabana hits the road →
It’s also expensive.
· Finally there is real movement on Australia's climate policy but time isn’t on our side →
Battery costs per kilowatt hour are now 80% less expensive than in 2010; new renewables generate power more cheaply than fossil fuels, and this year the US will probably produce more electricity from renewable power than from coal for the first time.
· Coalition gave private pathology companies lucrative Covid contracts →
Private pathology argues that the testing is complex, new and extremely expensive, and that, before the increase, the subsidy was well below cost.
· Moscow bemused at US space 'hysteria' as Musk taunts Russia →
But since the collapse of the USSR in 1991, it has been plagued by corruption scandals and a series of other setbacks, losing expensive spacecraft and satellites in recent years.
· Hasbro: Potential Buy On Dips Before Holidays →
The stock seems to be expensive right now, so long-term investors should buy opportunistically.
· Demings: 'Long overdue' for nationwide review to address police misconduct →
Here are the top ten most expensive Senate races so far, by ad spending:
· Stocks I Bought On The Dip: Align Technology →
Using forward or blended P/Es is fine for low-to-moderately cyclical stocks during non-recessionary periods, but during recessions, for moderate-to-highly cyclical stocks forward or blended P/Es can give the wrong feedback and they can make these stocks look expensive when they aren't.
· Super bender: retirement nest-egg withdrawals used to boost spending on non-essentials →
“People who access their superannuation have made one of the most expensive spending decisions of their lives,” he said.