“Explore” in the news
|began to explore|
|wanted to explore|
Publications and example sentences
· The nuttiest heist you've never heard of – podcasts of the week →
Journalist Marc Fennell explores the theft of super-valuable cargo: almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts and pistachios.
· Covid-19 study on hydroxychloroquine use questioned by 120 researchers and medical professionals →
There is a consensus that more strong studies are needed exploring treatments including antibiotics, antivirals and antimalarials.
The New York Times
· Danger and Detective Work: How These Journalists Won a Pulitzer →
Mr. Kirkpatrick’s report from Tripoli explored the ways Russian mercenaries were intervening in the Libyan conflict with snipers and coordinated missile strikes.
· Golar LNG's (GLNG) CEO Iain Ross on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Well, we are exploring three things, which we will describe at the end in terms of financing.
· Dell Technologies' (DELL) CEO Management on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We've used our global footprint and partnerships to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, exploring all sourcing, production and logistics strategies to meet our customers' needs.
· NBL plans for delayed season start to accommodate fans →
Those wage reductions pushed Perth’s league MVP Bryce Cotton to opt out of his contract and explore overseas options, before returning to the Wildcats on a fresh long-term deal.
· NIO Limited (NIO) CEO William Li on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Starting from April, we have been continuously exploring innovative sales channels leveraging the advantages of both online and off-line platforms.
· Cresco Labs Inc. (CRLBF) CEO Charlie Bachtell on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So we look forward to exploring opportunities to further our footprint in depth in the Pennsylvania market as well.
· Attenborough to set out vision for future in new book →
The book will reflect on Attenborough's career, exploring and documenting the natural world, and the decline of the planet's environment and biodiversity he has observed firsthand.
· 7-Eleven books higher Q1 profit despite Covid-19 pandemic →
“While it is difficult to ascertain changes in consumer behaviour and how the economy will recover, we will continue to explore opportunities for growth in other channels and innovate in our product offerings,” Harvey said.