Explore en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|began to explore||Comenzó a explorar|
|explore how||Explorar cómo|
|explore new||Explorar nuevos|
|explore other||Explorar otro|
|wanted to explore||Quería explorar|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Billionaire developer Triguboff backs NRL's bid to own stadiums →
The Herald revealed last week that the NRL will explore opportunities to own or part-own any new boutique venues with a view to building an asset base that will futureproof the code.
· Fossil Group Inc.: It's Ugly, But The Business Still Has Value →
Click here for a two-week free trial and explore our content.
· Reddit founder (Serena's husband) quits board, seeks black member →
Reddit chief executive Steve Huffman said in a blog post this week that the online bulletin board is exploring what it can do to give people a voice and be an impetus for change when it comes to racial justice.
· Buy V.F. Corporation For Its Solid Position And Outlook →
Exploring the brand website, I have found out that the best seller products' prices are in a range of $50-$60.
· The Atlantic Daily: Where the Country Goes From Here →
In our latest cover story, Anne Applebaum explores why some people speak out, and why others don’t.
· 'Insecure' continues a tradition of excellence in Season 4 →
And because it's HBO, many of those attractive people are going to explore each other's attractiveness, often to consistently banging music (pun intended, and not apologized for).
The Wall Street Journal
· This Jamaican-Style Salmon Recipe Delivers the Sunshine You Crave →
GROWING UP in the Bronx, chef Kwame Onwuachi had ample opportunity to explore the Jamaican side of his heritage through food.
· The accelerating digital transformation, redux →
Today we’re going to explore how the digital transformation’s acceleration seems real enough, but how it’s not landing equally.
· Ohio golf club plans to host PGA Tour event -- with fans in attendance →
Please know other options were explored and considered by the World Dairy Expo Executive Committee and staff.”
· New Zealand readers tell us how they want the country to change after Covid-19 →
Overall, the majority of respondents were keen on exploring a four-day week – floated by the prime minister, Jacinda Ardern – saying it would allow for more work-life balance, and the continuation of habits picked up during lockdown, including home-cooked meals, walking, cycling and more time spent with the family.