· Hong Kong courts groan under weight of protest trials →
Hong Kong's courts are clogged with a backlog of protester trials nearly a year after an explosion of huge pro-democracy rallies, with hundreds of mostly young demonstrators facing the prospect of lengthy jail terms.
· SpaceX, NASA delay first US space launch in nine years over bad weather →
The emergency ejection system remained armed until the fuel tanks were emptied, in case of an accidental explosion.
The New York Times
· Minneapolis Police, Long Accused of Racism, Face Wrath of Wounded City →
I can’t breathe.” “I want to hear you all say, ‘It could have been me.’” Crowd: “It could have been me.” [cars honking, crowd shouting] “Fall back!” [blast] [explosions]
The China Post
· OSHA: 3 willful violations led to plant blasts in Texas →
An investigation found that vapor formed at the base of a butadiene finishing tower and ignited, causing the explosions and fires.
The New York Times
· Scientists Revise Timelines for Coronavirus Spread →
The implication was that there might be hundreds of people already infected in the state, setting the stage for an explosion of cases.
· RealNetworks Could Have A Winner →
If the share price explosion of Remark Holdings is any guide, this could be fun.
· Twitter now lets you disable replies. It could be its best change yet. →
The last half-decade or so has seen an explosion in locked, invite-only, moderated, and semi-public communities across the internet.
· Argentina cordons off virus-hit slum as critics decry 'ghettoes for poor people' →
“This is worse than a nuclear explosion,” said Sergio Berni, the security minister forBuenos Aires, on Wednesday.
· Bullard: Economy might recover faster than expected →
The St. Louis Fed chief think there's a chance the economy could recover faster than past shocks like the interest rate explosion in the early 80s, or the global financial crisis.
· Columbus McKinnon Corporation's (CMCO) CEO Richard Fleming on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Another automation solution that addresses both productivity and safety is our crane kit, which we have continued to enhance and expand in terms of lifting capacity and product features such as explosion protections, rain covers and stainless steel control panels.