|export market||Ihracat pazarı|
|export markets||Ihracat pazarları|
|export trade||Ihracat ticareti|
|import and export||Ithalat ve ihracat|
|main export||Ana ihracat|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The coming recession is the best reason to step up the pace of renewables investment →
It is what will replace the coal power fleet, power electric cars, and provide the foundation for the energy-intensive export industries of the future.
· BlackRock, Inc. (BLK) CEO Larry Fink Presents at Deutsche Bank Global Financial Services Conference Call (Transcript) →
Europe had and German corporates had golden decades between 2010 and 2020 in exporting their stuff to Asia.
· Navigator Holdings' (NVGS) CEO Harry Deans on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We believe, and still believe that during 2020 our operational fate would improve dramatically as various infrastructure projects would be completed and lead to a significant pickup in our export volumes on our specialized vessels.
· Flex LNG Ltd (FLNG) CEO Oystein Kalleklev on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
US imports have also resumed, and we expect US exports to China of about half a million tonne in May, which is close to 10% market share and the highest import level of US LNG since January 2018 prior to the trade contract really escalating.
· Niti Aayog suggests slew of steps to make India's exports competitive →
“It (NTN) will facilitate exports-imports not only by existing firms, but will (also) bring in large number of MSMEs, which today have to export through export houses and third parties on account of complexities of the current system.
The New York Times
· Some Japanese Whiskies Aren’t From Japan. Some Aren’t Even Whisky. →
The dollar value of exports to America grew by nearly 50 percent in 2019 over the previous year, according to the Distilled Spirits Council of the United States.
· China threatens ‘countermeasures’ after UK said it could offer Hong Kong residents path to British citizenship →
Chris Patten, the last British governor of Hong Kong, said this week: “What has changed is [current Chinese president] Xi Jinping; Xi Jinping is a very different sort of dictator and he is one who wants to export what he thinks is China’s power.”
· COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Plays To Benefit As Economies Reopen →
As countries reopen, oil and export oriented countries will do well, helped by increased global activity.
· Hotel Uzbekistan Privatized to Holding in Singapore →
“Customers” in the British Virgin Islands are a major buyer of Kazakhstan and Tajikistan‘s exports; mailbox companies with one or two registered employees in offshore locations own stakes in several major enterprises across Central Asia.
· US consumer spending tanks; savings hit record high →
The report from the Commerce Department on Friday, together with news that monthly exports collapsed, left economists anticipating the largest contraction in gross domestic product in the second quarter since the Great Depression of the 1930s.