· Ichor Holdings, Ltd. (ICHR) CEO Jeff Andreson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Well, I think, today, we're primarily exposed to 3D NAND, that we hope to work with a customer, got exposure in both 3D NAND and DRAM, but at this point, that's -- when you look at our revenue stream in Korea, which is relatively small, it's mostly focused on 3D NAND at this particular stage.
· Bruker Corporation (BRKR) CEO Frank Laukien on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We think other industries like automobile industry, we're not heavily exposed to them, but they're getting other their own disruptions.
· Mimecast Limited (MIME) CEO Peter Bauer on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our solution framework that covers the primary attack surfaces that organizations are exposed to today including perimeter defenses impersonation, insider threat detection and brand exploit protection.
· The day Jurgen Klopp 'humiliated' Liverpool and Rafa Benitez →
The Argentine, who had replaced Sami Hyypia, went to ground inside his own area looking for a free-kick that was not forthcoming, gifting Tobias Damm the opening to slot home past the exposed Carson.
· Coronation Street spoilers: Tragedy rocks the cobbles as residents face imminent danger →
The abuser was left rattled when his ex Elaine Jones (Paula Wilcox) arrived on the cobbles to help expose him once and for all but in Monday's episode she went missing.
· The Latest: Governor says California getting a grip on virus →
The school district already elected to temporarily move all classes in its largest high school online after a teacher tested positive for the coronavirus and exposed other school staff last month.
The Wall Street Journal
· U.K. Sanctions Guidance Adds to Warnings for Maritime Sector →
Maritime insurance companies, charterers, customs and port state controls, and flag registries are among the sectors exposed to the risks, the agency said.
· Brilliant echoes from a fertile canyon →
“But what are we going to learn about somebody from a documentary that we haven't already learned at this point because they expose their entire lives on social media?
The China Post
· Rajapaksa brothers to get strong support in Sri Lanka polls →
The Islamic State-inspired attacks that killed 269 people had exposed serious intelligence lapses and discord among political leaders of the then-government.
· Victoria-NSW border communities brace for 'enormous heartache' as lockdown measures loom →
The Covid-19 crisis had exposed how the interconnected nature of border communities was poorly understood in the state capitals where key decisions were made, she said.