“Extension” in the news
|million contract extension|
Publications and example sentences
· Afghan government to free 900 Taliban prisoners →
Releases could lead to new reductions in violence and officials say they are considering ceasefire extension
· Intuit: Overpriced Considering Small Business Exposure →
This is because Q3 is typically the quarter in which consumers pay for TurboTax to file their taxes - this year, of course, the federal government has allowed for an automatic extension of the tax filing date to June 15.
· Irish FA grants extension of 2019-20 Irish League season until 31 July →
The Irish FA has granted the Northern Ireland Football League an extension of the current season until 31 July.
· Barrick Gold: Solid Miner In Search Of Direction →
In Papua New Guinea, as you know, the government's recent response to our engagement towards the extension of the SML came as a surprise.
The New York Times
· Makeup and the Mask. It’s About the Eyes. →
The Lashify at-home lash extension kit, $145, creates a lash look that’s a step up from a coat of mascara.
· Canadian politician says now is 'great time' to build oil pipelines because lockdown prevents protests →
The pipeline extension project began in December and is intended to triple the volume of oil produced from 300,000 barrels per day to 890,000 per day.
· Pacific Ethanol's Enterprise Value Problem →
An interesting observation that has been made frequently in the comments of these articles has noted that Pacific Ethanol's price-to-book ratio, which has fallen as low as 0.03 in recent months (see figure), makes the company an attractive takeover target and, by extension, speculative long investment opportunity.
· Covid-19: Thailand extends state of emergency to June 30 →
“Prime Minister General Prayuth Chan o-cha reiterated there is no political agenda behind the extension of the state of emergency.
· The Justice Department’s Indefensible About-Face on Emoluments →
In general, such cases are properly handled by the president’s personal lawyers—not by the Justice Department, whose client is not the president but the United States of America, and not by the White House counsel, whose job is to support the presidential office and, by extension, serve the public trust.
The Rio Times
· Doria to Extend Quarantine in São Paulo From June 1st →
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL - The governor of São Paulo, João Doria, said on Monday, May 25th, that he will decree a new extension of quarantine from June 1st, when the deadline he defined on May 8th for shutting down non-essential activities throughout the state expires.