|million contract extension||百万契約延長|
· Bayern hope Champions League success can convince Alcantara, Alaba to stay →
Bayern Munich are hoping Champions League success can convince Thiago Alcantara and David Alaba, who are stalling over extensions, to stay.
· VEREIT, Inc. (VER) CEO Glenn Rufrano on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And second, where we saw benefits for both parties in certain cases, we have negotiated blend and extend transactions, which contain lease extensions in exchange for combinations of rent deferral, and or abatement.
· 'This Could be the Year to do It': NFL Sack Record for Chandler Jones? →
Bosa’s was a five-year extension through 2025 that pays him a $35 million signing bonus, $78 million fully guaranteed at signing and another $24 million guaranteed in 2023 for injury-only that becomes fully guaranteed in 2022.
· Pretium Resources, Inc. (PVG) CEO Jacques Perron on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Can we expect that to come down as you have a extension of mine life or additional resources drilled out?
· Simmons had enlightening offseason despite no new contract →
The coronavirus pandemic quashed his expectations of a big extension.
· SI Gambling EXCLUSIVE: PointsBet Sportsbook to Partner with Kroenke Sports & Entertainment →
It was shared with SI Gambling that as part of the multi-year deal, KSE will unveil in-arena improvements in three distinct areas: the PointsBet Sports Bar, an outdoor patio extension of the PointsBet Sports Bar, and the PointsBet Premium Club.
· Valeant Era Nears an End With Bausch Eye Spinoff →
The company continues to pay off debt and has reduced the overhang with a balletic series of maturity extensions.
· CoreCivic Inc (CXW) CEO Damon Hininger on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Again, we think we are probably there to right to get similar 10-year extension on our ICE contract at Houston.
· Continued Unemployment Claims Are Still Above 16 Million →
Specifically, Trump discussed suspension of the payroll tax, an extension of federal unemployment benefits with cuts the Republicans want, an eviction moratorium, and another round of individual stimulus checks.
· Big drop of bureaucracy splashes suburban corner wine store →
Cambridge Mayor Keri Shannon said council staff who had issued the notice met with the owners on Thursday afternoon and gave them a 60-day extension.