|extinguish the fire||火を消す|
· Looters ransack store in Santa Monica, California →
Firefighters in Santa Monica, California, extinguished flaming cars, buildings and a dumpster on Sunday as people looted stores and protesters took to the streets.
· Man’s body found near burning car in Minneapolis, say police →
After they extinguished the blaze, police found the man’s body nearby.
· Market Breaks Above 200-DMA. Is The Bull Back? →
At that time, the markets climbed above the 200-dma, combined with a “Golden Cross” as the 50-dma also “crossed the Rubicon.” While the media bristled with bullish excitement, it was quickly extinguished as the markets set new lows as “Brexit” engulfed the headlines.
· Curfews and clashes as US race protests escalate →
Stretched emergency services scrambled to put out the two blazes on Melrose Avenue, as similar scenes played out in Washington with officials extinguishing a major fire at a hotel off Layfayette Square.
The China Post
· The Latest: L.A., S.F. under citywide curfews overnight →
The fires were extinguished.
· NBC News reporters get caught in Minneapolis crowd-control effort →
The Seattle Fire Department has urged residents on social media to avoid the downtown area as officials work to extinguish the vehicles, including a string of cars burning outside of a Nordstrom department store.