· Dawn Sturgess death: Inquest must consider if Russian state responsible for Salisbury poisonings, High Court told →
Both men are subject to Interpol red notices and European arrest warrants, but the prospect of them leaving Russia or being extradited appears slim because the Kremlin continues to deny any involvement.
· Couple accused of racist attack at Connecticut hotel arrested in N.Y. →
Philip Sarner and Emily Orbay were extradited to Connecticut later Monday, where they face assault and other charges, Stonington police said in a statement.
· Jewish groups urge US to step up pressure on Jordan →
JERUSALEM — A coalition of Jewish American groups has called on the U.S. government to press Jordan to extradite a Palestinian woman who helped carry out a 2001 suicide bombing that killed 15 people, including two Americans, in Jerusalem.
· A disabled black veteran drove through Alabama with medical marijuana. Now he faces 5 years in prison. →
Pickens County demanded that he be extradited back to Alabama — and made Worsley pay for it, more than doubling the $3,800 he already owed in court costs.
The Japan Times
· Ex-Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn says he is helping everyone who stood by him →
Japan has asked the United States to extradite U.S. Army Special Forces veteran Michael Taylor and his son Peter Taylor, who are accused of helping Ghosn flee and were arrested in May.