The New York Times
· We Still Like It Hot →
The mix of bloodshed and high jinks no longer raises eyebrows.
· Michel Piccoli: French film star who worked with Bunuel and Godard →
With his tall forehead, bushy eyebrows and expressive features, he was often cast as a Gallic everyman
· 'Not worried', says Karnataka CM Yediyurappa on discontent among BJP MLAs →
In February, a similar meeting by legislators, mostly from north Karnataka at a senior Ministers residence in the midst of the assembly session, had raised eyebrows within the ruling BJP circles.
The New York Times
· Everyone Is Mad at Virgil Abloh Over the George Floyd Protests →
His own signature quotation marks, which he uses as a tool to demand reconsideration of words, phrases and ideas, setting them apart with a raised eyebrow while also demanding a reckoning through decontextualization, were turned against him.
· I've watched every single episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in lockdown →
In later seasons, soap stars Eileen Davidson and Lisa Rinna join the cast, along with Garcelle Beauvais (Coming to America) and Denise Richards, whose bitchy eyebrow is as powerful in a talking head confession in 2020 as it was in the films Wild Things, Starship Troopers and Drop Dead Gorgeous.
· Why Norma McCorvey Matters →
Her shift on abortion delighted many anti-abortionist activists, but her choice of Operation Rescue raised eyebrows.
· How Mohamed Salah became the pride of Egypt and Liverpool’s golden star →
Given the endless number of journalists who have visited Nagrig in recent years to document the childhood of the local boy who became a superstar, at first my arrival after a bumpy three-hour journey in a hire car barely raised an eyebrow in the small town with a population of around 12,000.
· 30 cool products on sale this weekend that will likely sell out →
Activate the LightTouch Mirror and magnify your face up to 10 times to apply a flawless face of makeup, tweeze your eyebrows, or tackle other tasks easier.
· Gilbert Burns dominates former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley to win unanimous decision →
A gaping cut opened in Woodley’s left eyebrow in the opening minutes, and Burns again overcame Woodley’s famously strong takedown defence to drop Woodley again in the second round.