Eyebrow в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· The Virgil Abloh Backlash and The George Floyd Protests →
His own signature quotation marks, which he uses as a tool to demand reconsideration of words, phrases and ideas, setting them apart with a raised eyebrow while also demanding a reckoning through decontextualization, were turned against him.
· Why Norma McCorvey Matters →
Her shift on abortion delighted many anti-abortionist activists, but her choice of Operation Rescue raised eyebrows.
· How Mohamed Salah became the pride of Egypt and Liverpool’s golden star →
Given the endless number of journalists who have visited Nagrig in recent years to document the childhood of the local boy who became a superstar, at first my arrival after a bumpy three-hour journey in a hire car barely raised an eyebrow in the small town with a population of around 12,000.
· 30 cool products on sale this weekend that will likely sell out →
Activate the LightTouch Mirror and magnify your face up to 10 times to apply a flawless face of makeup, tweeze your eyebrows, or tackle other tasks easier.
· Gilbert Burns dominates former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley to win unanimous decision →
A gaping cut opened in Woodley’s left eyebrow in the opening minutes, and Burns again overcame Woodley’s famously strong takedown defence to drop Woodley again in the second round.
The Japan Times
· Gilbert Burns routs Tyron Woodley in UFC’s return to Las Vegas →
A gaping cut opened in Woodley's left eyebrow in the opening minutes, and Burns again overcame Woodley's famously strong takedown defense to drop Woodley again in the second round.