“Facility” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Ronnie O'Sullivan has 'struggled' in 'bubble' of Championship League →
If the facilities do [improve] and if you have to stay on site at the hotel and [are able to] use the gym, then it would be better.
· Trump wraps chaotic week by courting Maine voters at coronavirus swap factory event →
As he started remarks at a metals production facility that has been producing swabs for coronavirus testing by telling workers there he would like to win the entire state come November, when he squares off with former Vice President Joe Biden.
· Archer-Daniels-Midland: Farm Products Firm Is A Buy Now →
Over 38,000 employees serve customers in more than 200 countries through 800+ facilities.
· Equinix: Further Strengthening Its Leadership In North America →
transform Telecom data-centers into neutral, interconnection-rich facilities.
· North American Construction Group: Short-Term Challenges Vs. Medium-Term Stability →
During Q4 2019, two additions to NOA's revenue base were the maintenance facilities services & home machine rebuilds and inclusion of a second management contract for a coal mine in Texas.
The China Post
· Fire destroys Southern California warehouse linked to Amazon →
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A fire early Friday destroyed a Southern California distribution facility that was used to ship items to Amazon customers but authorities said employees got out and there were no reports of injuries.
· Daily Dose of Crimson Tide: The Bryant Museum →
What’s even better is visiting the back rooms, which are full of trophies, paintings, photographs, press clippings, books and so forth, which helps make it one of the country’s best research facilities regarding college football.
· Indonesia to ask Freeport to build another copper smelter →
The government aims to build an integrated smelting hub in Weda Bay and wants to add a copper facility to the nickel hub in the North Maluku province.
· On the Minds of Black Lives Matter Protesters: A Racist Health System →
A licensed occupational therapist for 19 years who spent a decade managing a skilled rehab facility, Freeman said he has seen racial disparities in health care firsthand and that access to adequate insurance coverage is crucial.
· WHO changes COVID-19 mask guidance: Wear one if you can't keep your distance →
WHO also widened its mask guidance to specify that health workers in areas where the virus is spreading freely should always wear masks inside medical facilities.