· Factors To Consider With REM, REML And Individual mREITs →
They have no customers who are not able to buy their products or use their facilities because of the COVID-19 shut-downs.
· Favourable Mix And Input Deflation Bolster Michelin Until An Aftermarket Recovery →
The Q2 will be tough, as it contains the outcomes from lockdowns in Europe, but favourable mix trends and input price tailwinds will help Michelin avoid drawing down on facilities.
· Sheep stranded in Perth as Monday's live export cut-off date looms →
Mr Slade said there was no cause for welfare concerns as the sheep had ample feed and water in the usual feedlot facilities and were being monitored by vets and stock handlers.
The Japan Times
· NHL to move ahead with 24-team playoff format if play resumes →
Earlier this week, the league and NHLPA issued extensive protocols once players are allowed to return to their facilities.
· Coronavirus outbreak at S.Korea e-commerce warehouse drives spike in new cases →
SEOUL, May 27 — South Korea reported the highest daily number of new coronavirus cases in 49 days today, as one of the country’s largest e-commerce companies battled an outbreak linked to a now-shuttered logistics facility.
· National Bank of Canada (NTIOF) CEO Louis Vachon on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have been prudently extending our balance sheet to our commercial and corporate clients with $3.8 billion drawn in existing facilities during Q2, and $1.8 billion in new lending.
· Lab tester ALS eyes long-term COVID-19 test demand to drive growth →
ALS has stood down 15 per cent of its employees this month to reduce costs in the wake of the pandemic, and extended its debt facilities by $200 million to navigate the coronavirus crisis.
· Enagas: COVID-Resistant Regulated Utility But Spanish Exposure Is Sub-Optimal →
It operates around 12,000 Km of gas pipelines, three underground storage facilities in Serrablo, Gaviota and Yela and four regasification plants in Barcelona, Huelva, Cartagena, and Gijón.
· Vertex Energy's Transformation Continues →
In March 2014, it acquired Omega Holdings, inclusive of three facilities: Marrero (Louisiana), Myrtle Grove (Louisiana) and Bango (Nevada).
· Logistics center-linked virus cases spike →
Health authorities said they are conducting an epidemiological study into the cases, adding that workers at the facility operated by e-commerce leader Coupang did not appear to properly comply with quarantine measures.