“Fact” in the news
|despite the fact|
|fact that many|
|fact that most|
|not in fact|
|when in fact|
Publications and example sentences
· Costco: Tough Earnings Day Ahead, But Still A Buy →
Add to the concerns the fact that COST still trades at earnings multiples that are higher than its peers' and year-ago levels -- see below.
· Lite Access Technologies - An Essential Business In The Booming U.K. Telecom Build →
Currently fiber reaches less than 6% of homes in the U.K. and the following FTTH subscriber numbers reflect this fact:
· AutoZone: A Great Run, Take Some Profit →
That remains to be seen, but independent of any of that, the fact is that we have a stock up nearly 50%.
· The Advantage of a Biden Shadow Cabinet →
In fact, while Biden’s primary-campaign events were often sleepy, arguably his most compelling appearances came in the 48 hours before Super Tuesday, when he appeared in Dallas with Buttigieg and Klobuchar, and then in Detroit with Whitmer, Harris, and Booker.
· Entercom: It's Time To Recover →
The most obvious of these improvements is the fact that new cases have steadily trended down in the US and many other countries as well.
· Cookware startup Caraway raises $5.3M as it eyes new product categories →
In fact, although nonstick materials like Teflon are used most of the cookware sold in the United States, it turns out that that there are real health risks when those pots and pans are overheated.
· Limited Upside For Optical Cable's Stock Unless Management Chooses To Optimize Shareholder Value By Selling The Company Over The Next Year →
While, to the best of Great Quarter's ability and belief, great care was put into its research, analysis, opinion, and writing, and while this article and the information herein is believed to be accurate and reliable and does not omit material facts, it is presented “as is” and without representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied.
The China Post
· AP Exclusive: Athletes wary about virus, testing upon return →
Guess which of those facts matters more to him when he ponders eventually returning to work amid a pandemic.
· Kimmel: 'Only a matter of time until Trump would be in a Twitter feud with Twitter' →
The company tagged his tweets as “potentially misleading” this week with a “get the facts about mail-in ballots” link to articles disproving Trump’s claim.
· Mississippi mayor under fire over comments on George Floyd's death →
In response to the backlash, Marx defended his comments, saying, “The tolerant progressives can’t tolerate a simple statement of fact,” according to NBC Jackson affiliate WLBT.