“Fact” in the news
|despite the fact|
|fact that many|
|fact that most|
|not in fact|
|when in fact|
Publications and example sentences
· Hidden Stock Market Gems: Fuchs Petrolub →
Complicating for new competitors is also the fact that Fuchs tailors its products to the very specific needs of the customers.
· Epizyme, Inc. Is Doing Everything Right But Its Shares Appear Fairly Priced →
From this page we can ascertain how, directionally, EPZM forecasts revenues through FY2022 because we know cash on hand at 3/31/2020, operating expenses for 2020 (which we can use as a basis for 2021) and the fact that EPZM believes cash lasts until at least 12/31/2021.
· Chico's FAS: Too Early To Invest In This Turnaround →
If you combine this with the fact that the clothing sold under the TellTale brand seems to be exactly the same as the Soma items, it does not seem that this brand serves a purpose.
The New York Times
· The N.B.A. May Return Too Soon →
I think the fact that he never won Coach of the Year is a travesty.
· Reality check on finding new export markets: China's demand dwarfs the rest →
China’s recent anti-dumping action on our barley is, in fact, the only time it has invoked anti-dumping provisions against Australia.
· CBD Melbourne: Liddell, a smoking gun and cigargate →
In fact, during his time in DC, Hockey was known to have invited visitors at the ambassador’s residence in Foggy Bottom to enjoy a Cuban in a courtyard apparently set up for smoking.
· ASI team discovers monolithic Shiva Linga in Vietnam! India extends a helping hand to restore Cham Temple Complex →
In fact India was the first country which responded to an appeal made by Cambodia to the world community in 1980.
· China and India move troops as border tensions escalate →
“In fact, it is the Chinese side that has recently undertaken activity hindering India’s normal patrolling patterns,” the statement said.
· Why Copper Could Rise From Here →
However, this does not mitigate the fact that the world economy can only absorb so much quantitative easing until prices eventually start rising again.
· Ahead on penalties: Victoria leads nation on COVID-19 lockdown fines →
However, Victoria Police Deputy Commissioner Shane Patton said the higher numbers were probably due to the fact Victoria had taken a more hardline approach to enforcement than other states.