|despite the fact||事実にもかかわらず|
|fact that many||多くのこと|
|fact that most||事実|
|not in fact||事実ではない|
|when in fact||実際に|
· Early years and childcare sector at risk of collapse in England →
The pressure on both of us from this and the fact that we do not have a garden and it is just the two of us in the household is considerable.”
The New York Times
· Christo, Artist Who Wrapped and Festooned on an Epic Scale, Dies at 84 →
“The fact that their work is so accessible is a factor in the disdain and hostility it evokes in certain quarters,” Calvin Tomkins wrote in The New Yorker in 2004.
· Commentary: What’s behind Mahathir’s sacking and Malaysia’s new political drama →
Among PN politicians, he has the largest social media following and, in fact, a few million followers more than Muhyiddin.
· The Big Read: Life after circuit breaker - retail, entertainment and leisure won’t be the same again →
In fact, GV expects to increase manpower by 30 per cent to facilitate temperature screenings, verify patrons’ check-in, step up cleaning and disinfecting of cinema premises and ensure all other safe-distancing measures are adhered to.
The New York Times
· Will Protests Spark a Second Viral Wave? →
Some infectious disease experts were reassured by the fact that the protests were held outdoors, saying the open air settings could mitigate the risk of transmission.
· Trump responded to the protests by lashing out at antifa, the media, and Democrats →
“Too often today, law enforcement officers are treated as scapegoats, when in fact their jobs are incredibly difficult, dangerous, and depend on life-or-death, split-second decision-making,” said campaign manager Brad Parscale in a statement at the time.
· US sends 2 million doses of unproven coronavirus drug to Brazil →
There are also fears that it may in fact worsen coronavirus patient's outcomes.
· Into Delivering an Election →
John Nolan: The fact is, if mail comes to the postal service, if election mail comes to the postal service, they will deliver it.
· Colgate-Palmolive Is A Buy →
This, in spite of the fact that the dividend is quite sustainable in my view.