Fact в новостях
|despite the fact||Несмотря на|
|fact that many||Факт, что многие|
|fact that most||Тот факт, что большинство|
|not in fact||Не на самом деле|
|when in fact||Когда на самом деле|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· New York City will impose earlier curfew Tuesday night →
“The fact that someone did that is a complete anomaly compared to the rest of the department, and I want to get that message out there as quick as I can,” Arthur said.
· Voters are falling in love with a transformed Scott Morrison, and there's no point carping about it →
Secondly, we should all celebrate the fact that Morrison has changed his entourage.
· Coca-Cola's Business Model Not Immune To The Virus →
As a matter of fact, the figure that matters more than EPS, FCFF was down about $170 million (from $400 million to $229 million) mostly due to working capital effects.
· Facebook in turmoil over refusal to police Trump's posts →
At the root of the discord is Twitter's unprecedented intervention last week when it tagged two Trump tweets about mail-in ballots with messages urging people to “get the facts.”
· From the Archives, 1924: The human voice transmitted from England to Australia →
Mr. Bruce replied that he was not yet able to make an announcement, but the fact that during the last weekend not merely telegraphic communication between England and Australia by the new beam system, but the human voice had been actually heard by this method, indicated that recent discoveries for the advancement of long-distance wireless transmission appeared to open a great prospect of some satisfactory arrangement by which we could get direct communication with England in the near future.
· The most chilling aspect of Trump’s Monday night crackdown on law-abiding protestors →
The lie itself was absurd — the facts were plain to see in photographs.