|despite the fact||Gerçeğe rağmen|
|fact that many||Aslında birçok|
|fact that most||Aslında çoğu|
|not in fact||Aslında değil|
|when in fact||Aslında ne zaman|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Australia's cultural sector is haemorrhaging money, but it's not the federal government stemming the flow →
Instead, Fletcher has pointed to the fact that the arts and cultural sector has access to the government’s huge jobkeeper wage subsidy.
· Korean prosecutors question Samsung heir in succession-related probe →
Cheil, Samsung Group's fashion and theme-park operator, merged with de fact group holding company Samsung C&T in a 2015 transaction that enabled Lee to become the top shareholder of Samsung C&T.
· 10 of the best books about mountains – for a virtual climb →
However, the comedy does not disguise the fact that they were travelling through dangerous territory.
The New York Times
· How Kobe Bryant Created His Own Olympic Dream Team →
In fact, he beat most members of the coaching staff — and was getting in workouts at 5:30 a.m.
· LiveRamp Finally Gets Its Day In The Sun →
In fact, our volumes indexed against the first 10 weeks of the calendar year were up in April and for the first 2 weeks of May.
· Cultivating CRISPR For Crops →
Thanks to its large, complicated genome and the fact that potatoes are grown from cuttings rather than seeds, developing a new variety can take up to 15 years and millions of dollars.
· Not gold or FDs, Indian women prefer to invest in real estate now - Here's why →
“It is an accepted fact that today’s Indian woman is perfectly capable of making her own decisions, and more and more of them are taking one of the most important steps towards their and their children’s independence — homeownership in their own right.
· 'I will kill you if you give this song to anyone but me': how Peggy Lee was perfect for Is That All There Is? →
“In fact, when I was asked to punk out the song itself, I said I wouldn’t.
· Coronavirus Impact: As viewers take to TV, it is the afternoon time band which gets the money and eyeballs →
“The rise in non-prime time viewership is due to multiple factors, people staying at home, lack of original content during prime time, inter-media factors such as an increase in OTT subscriptions, as well as the fact that people have already spent considerable time on TV during the day,” she added.
The New York Times
· John McEnroe Is Mindy Kaling’s Voice of Teen Angst. Seriously. →
Do the young people binge-watching “Never Have I Ever” realize that McEnroe was, in fact, the Roger Federer of the early 1980s, an unmatched shotmaker who redrew the tennis court?