“Factor” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· 12 best baby and parenting subscription boxes delivered directly to your door →
We considered a range of factors when testing our boxes: value for money, variety of items, suitability to the age group, and how much use you’re likely to get out of them.
· Inflation, Deflation, And Capacity Utilization - Part 2 →
The dynamics of those price movements are due to significantly different factors.
· George Floyd was infected with Covid-19, autopsy reveals →
NEW YORK, June 4 — George Floyd, whose fatal encounter with Minneapolis police stirred a global outcry over racial bias by US law enforcement, tested positive for the coronavirus, his autopsy showed, but the infection was not listed as a factor in his death.
· Genetics is not why more BAME people die of coronavirus: structural racism is →
Any genetic differences that may predispose you to diabetes are heavily influenced by environmental factors.
· VBL proprietary antibodies show encouraging action in rheumatoid arthritis →
Anti-MOSPD2 showed higher activity than tumor necrosis factor alpha inhibitor (anti-TNF-apha) therapy in the advanced phase of disease.
· General Electric: Losers Stay Losing →
This article was centered around factors such as a stronger balance sheet for Siemens, a more attractive product lineup with more exposure towards higher-growth markets such as Industry 4.0, and a more efficient way of operating the company.
· Report: AirAsia to lay off 250 staff members following Covid-19 downturn →
Riad was quoted as saying the situation faced by AirAsia is very difficult, with all reduction steps, along with the monitoring of internal and external factors, proving to be insufficient.
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
The report noted that the virus was not a contributing factor in his death and that Floyd had no symptoms.
· Late-stage gastric cancer study of Chi-Med's fruquintinib to continue →
Fruquintinib starves tumors of their blood supply via inhibiting vascular endothelial growth factor receptors (VEGFR) 1, 2 & 3, which play key roles in tumor-related angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels).
· Sterling weakens as Brexit fears remain, risk-off returns →
A no-deal Brexit is not fully factored into the price of sterling at the moment, Jones said.