|growth factor||Büyüme faktörü|
|impact factor||Darbe faktörü|
|important factor||Önemli faktör|
|major factor||Önemli faktör|
|transcription factor||Transkripsiyon faktörü|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Nasa SpaceX launch - live: Astronauts prepare to be shot into space from US soil in the first time in a decade →
But that didn't factor in conditions along the Dragon's route to orbit.SpaceX needs relatively calm waves and wind up the U.S. and Canadian seaboard and across the North Atlantic to Ireland, in case astronauts Hurley and Behnken need to make an emergency splashdown.If SpaceX does not launch during Wednesday's split-second window, the next try would be Saturday.
· New Finas chairman Zakaria Abdul Hamid says lack of exposure to film and TV industry not a hindrance →
He said although he did not have any background in the creative industry, he is confident that his leadership qualities are among the factors on why he was chosen for the job.
· Pro14 needs coronavirus testing in place for return, says Gareth Delve →
Delve welcomed the proposals while coronavirus is still a factor but the 37-year-old believes a return to the original laws should be the aim once the pandemic ends.
· $100m Redfern station upgrade to start later this year →
However, these were dropped because of factors such as longer distances for commuters to walk from platforms to nearby streets.
· League One: University of Reading experts predict 'final table' without coronavirus →
Those results are factored into the next week's set of fixtures and so on until the end of the season.
· Advance Auto Parts: Resilient 'DIY' Market Balanced By A Weaker Growth Outlook →
While there are a number of factors here, from an industry perspective, the DIY business tends to perform well during economic downturn, as unemployment increases, new car sales declined, the car park ages and more customers do their own maintenance and repairs.
· How COVID-19 has changed the face of insurance industry and the role digital can play →
The use of digital payment mechanisms and increased ubiquity of smartphones will be factors in this growth.
· Bank stocks rake in $17 billion as investors revel in recovery party →
A major factor contributing to the marked jump in share prices on Wednesday (ANZ, NAB and Westpac up 8.6 per cent, 7.8 percent and 8 per cent respectively and CBA ahead 4.9 per cent) was their massive 20 per cent underperformance over the broader market in the past three months.
· Investing With Leverage - What You Need To Know →
The right amount of leverage to use depends on multiple factors including the long-term average return of your strategy, its volatility, tail risks, your own risk tolerance, and target returns.
· LAIX, Inc. (LAIX) CEO Yi Wang on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Such statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, assumptions and other factors.