|began to fail||失敗し始めた|
· Sachem Capital Is Risky But Has Some Potential →
For a REIT, a failed loan is not always a bad thing.
The New York Times
· Judge Asks Court Not to ‘Short Circuit’ His Review of Flynn Case →
His plea was part of a deal with prosecutors to also resolve liability for failing to register as a paid foreign agent of Turkey in 2016 and then signing forms where he lied about that work.
· Christo Found Beauty in Realizing the Impossible →
Over 50 years, Christo told an interviewer in 2014, they realized 22 projects but failed to get permission for 37 more.
· Coronavirus: Hancock’s £13.4bn debt ‘write-off’ for NHS could cost hospitals millions every year →
It also failed to fix the underlying shortfall in hospital funding, with many trusts unable to meet the costs of providing services with the income they receive from NHS England.
· Across the US, demonstrations against police brutality are being met with more police brutality →
“US police across the country are failing their obligations under international law to respect and facilitate the right to peaceful protest, exacerbating a tense situation and endangering the lives of protesters,” said Rachel Ward, National Director of Research at Amnesty International USA.
· Floyd's brother pleads for peace; Trump says governors look like fools →
He's shown he's a failed war president.
· Taliban has kept close ties with al Qaeda despite promises to Trump admin, U.N. report says →
The U.N. report suggests the Taliban have failed to keep their word on a provision seen as central to the U.S-Taliban agreement signed on Feb. 29 in Doha.
The New York Times
· Six Months of Coronavirus: Here’s Some of What We’ve Learned →
The landscape for testing looks far better than it did in the early days of the outbreak, when a botched rollout of coronavirus tests failed to detect the spread of the virus in the United States.
· Werner strikes as potent Leipzig win in Cologne to return to third →
Cologne hit back four minutes later as Leipzig failed to clear outside their area and Modeste curled home a shot.