Fail в новостях
|began to fail||Начал терпеть неудачу|
|not fail||Не подведет|
|often fail||Часто терпят неудачу|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Coronavirus: Majority of British workers want watchdog spot checks to keep them safe from Covid-19 →
Exclusive: Union warns of 'double blow' of economic hit from workers reluctant to go back and localised outbreaks if workplaces fail to follow guidance
· Demons, death and dynamite dialogue: the 20 best episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer →
Throughout season four, all of the characters failed to communicate, again and again; Oz’s brief return led to some of the best heart-to-hearts in the series for everyone.
· FA criticised for 'binning' the Women's Super League without a plan →
In a letter to the FA chief executive, Mark Bullingham, McGovern said the decision to broadcast the Premier League on terrestrial television but not women’s games is failing to capitalise on the viewing figures the England women’s team earned at last summer’s World Cup.
· England's first World Cup adventure was a voyage of the damned →
England had avoided Brazil in the group stages, despite Fifa failing to seed the teams.
· Preparing Chinese Holdings For Potential U.S. Action →
For example, three Chinese banks were held in contempt by a US court for failing to disclose information and violating North Korean sanctions in June 2019.
· As Brazil Covid-19 cases pass 500,000 mark, Bolsonaro rallies, US sends unproven drug →
Riot police failed to keep the rival groups apart and fired tear gas in an attempt to break up the fracas.
· George Floyd protests: Lana Del Rey faces backlash for sharing ‘dangerous’ video of looters →
Listing several musicians, the singer failed to name a single fully white artist.
· ‘For climate protesters, we are like filth’: the German village where coal is still king →
For Wiebke Witt, a brown coal expert for the NGO Klima Allianz Deutschland, Germany’s 2038 closure timeline fails to honour the 2015 Paris climate agreement on ending coal energy production.
· Argentina In Default →
Argentina failed to make a $503M payment of delayed interest on three bonds on the expiry of their grace periods, entering a technical default.
· No pubs, no kissing, no flying: how Covid-19 is forcing authors to change their novels →
Conducting a crime investigation under lockdown rules would be a mammoth task … I'd fail unless I sought advice from officers working through it